By entering the Brabanthallen you agree with the rules below! These rules are enforced by the employees of Brabanthallen and crew of the Heroesdome. The organization of the Brabanthallen and the Crew of Heroesdome are not liable for theft, damage and / or loss of your personal belongings and / or personal injury incurred during our event. For the complete house rules we refer you to Brabanthallen
Wristbands, badges and personal belongings:
Every (paid) visitor to the Heroesdome receives a wristband that you should always carry with you. Brabanthallen and the organization of the Heroesdome have the right to remove bags or other luggage and coats when they are found in locations where they do not belong. Brabanthallen does not have a wardrobe for visitors. Two dressing rooms (male, female) are made available for cosplayers. These changing rooms are supervised by the organization of the Heroesdome. As mentioned earlier, the organization of the Brabanthallen and the Crew of Heroesdome are not liable for theft, damage and / or loss of your personal belongings and / or personal injury incurred during our event. So pay attention to your own stuff.
Image and sound:
When you enter the Heroesdome, you may be filmed or photographed. This material will be used by the organization for promotional purposes. In attending our event you automatically agree to this.
It is prohibited at all times for the visitors of the Heroesdome to capture persons (eg cosplayers) in any way by means of film and photography without the permission of the person being filmed or photographed.
Any person (also cosplayers) who have not given permission for this can check at the Heroesdome information desk, if the party who has done so without permission refuses to delete the footage or continues to record footage without permission.
The organization of the Heroesdome will remove persons who do not adhere to the above rules from the Brabanthallen, where all imagery is seized. A visitor who is removed by security does not therefore have any right to a refund of his entrance ticket. The Brabanthallen and organization of the Heroesdome is not liable for any infringement of the Portrait Right as stated in the Dutch Copyright Act 1912.
Weapons, props and other attributes (Cosplayers):
Cosplay weapons must be in accordance with Dutch law, and so it must be clearly visible that they are fake.
Cosplayers must safely store and transport their weapons outside the Brabanthallen on the parking lot or the train and bus station, for example. The police or citizens may feel threatened and there is also the possibility that unrest develops at a location where one is not familiar with cosplay. Cosplay weapons / attributes / props that may negatively affect safety are therefore not allowed.
Some examples are:
– Brass knuckles, stabbing weapons, throwing stars, arches, replicas of firearms.
– Props and Attributes that restrict the access and walking space to the Heroesdome (too large, long or too wide)
– Props and Attributes that can lead to personal or public insecurity or feelings of unsafeness.
Cosplay props / weapons that could cause danger and / or hindrance for our visitors do not come in or can still be confiscated during the event. The security decides whether a cosplay prop / weapon can cause danger and / or nuisance.
Safety, behavior and order:
Every visitor must treat and respect each other in a normal and respectful way. Partly because there are minors at the event, we expect visitors to take this into account. Behavior and other matters as we have drawn up below are strictly forbidden. Security removes visitors who do not follow these codes of conduct and rules. A visitor who is removed by security does not therefore have any right to a refund of his entrance ticket.
Negative, aggressive and brutal behavior towards your fellow man.
* Intentionally disrupting activities during the Heroesdome. So screaming, running, skipping in rows or other disturbing behavior.
* Solicitations, theft, violence and any other annoying or unsafe behavior results in denying access to the Heroesdome or removal of the event. A visitor who is removed by security has no right to a refund of his entrance ticket.
* The display of signs, posters, flyers with blasphemous, racist, threats or explicit language and images are forbidden.
* The distribution of flyers on the grounds within and around the Brabanthallen or placing on the wall or any other surface is prohibited. The distributor is immediately held responsible for all damages incurred.
* Visitors may not (purchase) goods or offered services outside the locations intended for these offerings.
Visitors who exhibit sexual behavior – in other words, cannot keep their hands to themselves and / or capture images of cosplayers and / or place hurtful and (sexually) intimidating remarks – are immediately removed from our event. A visitor who is removed by security therefore has no right to a refund of his entrance ticket.
* Visitors may not obstruct (emergency) doors and / or aisles and / or make it difficult for other visitors to make use of this.
* If we suspect that you as a visitor are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be denied access to the event or you will be removed from the event and as a result you will not be entitled to a refund of your ticket (s).
* Fighting – pretending or really means removing the event. (Roleplay / acts are allowed for the intended program parts.)
When a visitor discovers that there is a violation of any of the above rules please report this directly to the security of the Brabanthallen and / or the crew of the Heroesdome.
Brabanthallen or the organization of the Heroesdome will immediately call the police and recover any financial damage from the guilty parties. In case of theft we always report to the police.
At the request of the Brabanthallen or crew of the Heroesdome, visitors must be able to identify themselves. Children under the age of 13 must at all times be accompanied by parents or an adult supervisor.
Ticket (s) and sale of Tickets
– The information provided when purchasing tickets must be truthful and must contain all the necessary information from the visitor as they are on his or her identity document. A visitor is obliged to provide his or her correct address details. If this information on the admission ticket (ticket) does not match information on the identity document shown, the organization of the Brabanthallen and Heroesdome has the right to refuse access. Tickets are registered and are not transferable.
We gebruiken cookies om ervoor te zorgen dat onze website zo soepel mogelijk draait. Als je doorgaat met het gebruiken van de website, gaan we er vanuit dat ermee instemt. -